I had intended to share this last night - but the conversation moved on.
So here it is - I make some very easy and tasty lentil sprouts.
You can get a bag at most markets, for a couple of dollars. Take a handful or a cup and rinse them and let them soak overnight in water. then let them stay in a bowl and just rinse them once or twice a day to keep them moist. Within a couple of days you will have great fresh sprouts.
use them as a salad topping / on sandwich / a side / or just as is - a fresh crunchy treat.
I just bought a bag of lentils and didn't know you could do that! Yeah! Do you have to keep the bowl in the cupboard or can it sit on the table?
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting!
It can sit on the table - it needs light.
ReplyDeleteLet me know how they turn out :)
Cool! I'm gonna try it. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete