Hi Everyone
Yes, having a study buddy really helps. The first couple of weeks I studied on my own and trying to bounce the material of my family - quickly became a bit of a challenge. I would have gone through the course - but I may have lost my family in the process :)
So I sent an email out to the other students and Donna and I have been very diligent since.
We use "skype" and therefor it is free for us to stay on as long as we please.
We study twice a week for about 45 min to an hour. There has been some things in the material we were not sure of and between us we have cleared issues up and everything makes sense.
It has gotten easier to tell about the case studies, and talk about the definition and it does not sound like we are reciting anything.
Overall I would recommend other students to find time with another student.
I am also enjoying being on the conference call - it is good to hear from the group.
Regards and have a great week
Sys
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.