The attorney has approved "Plan B" and we are working on the details of the contract. In the meantime, she says it's OK to resume recruiting.
If you haven't read through the recruiting pages or registered a PIN (so we can give you credit) do that before you start posting. http://artwithoutboundaries.org/Recruiting.html
Someone mentioned the time it took to type it all and I forgot not everyone has the same level of computer savvy.
If you don't know how to copy and paste:
Once I have an ad I like, I just highlight it, (holding down on the left button of the mouse and dragging it over the text by starting at one end or the other. Then I right click my mouse on the higlighted area and choose COPY, then later I can paste it right into the body of the ad, by right clicking again and choosing PASTE. If you move something around by cutting and pasting you will lose the whole ad, so copy it again before you leave that screen.
If you are posting on craigslist, remember you have to change the title every time in the same session. I've reused titles on another day, but you never know when those wiley little IT guys are going to change that too. I posted today and I was able to reuse the same ad over again without changing the first line. We'll see if those get pinked.
You can print off your account page to keep track of titles and give you some fodder for new ones. Here are some I've used:
Use your talent to help others
Want to make a difference?
Visual artist needed to train-paid travel
Top wages, free travel, rewarding work
Looking for compassionate artist
Seeking trainers: paid travel, bonuses
Wanted: muralist or fine artist
Self driven artist with business experience
Seeking artist with business sense
Do you have a desire to help others?
Here's the ad I'm using now
The Art Without Boundaries Association is seeking an experienced, self-directed, compassionate visual artist in your area, willing to train in a therapy used with autistic children and adults with dementia with the intent of becoming a Master Trainer. Trainers receive a $2,250 bonus plus free travel.
Train online at home and at your own pace. After your complete the program, you'll open your own practice, set your own hours, receive excellent hourly wage, and have great working environments. Travel is optional, you can hold trainings in your area.
If you've ever wanted to use your talents to help others, this may be what you've been looking for. Two years of higher education or life experience required. Interest in nutrition or willingness to learn is a big plus! A way to support yourself while you train is a must.
To read a Q and A about our program, see the amazing results of this therapy and fill out an application, visit our website. IMPORTANT! WRITE THIS DOWN BEFORE YOU CLICK: YOUR PIN Use this PIN to fill out application: http://artwithoutboundaries.org/2.html
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.