Me Again !
I was so lucky that an activity director invited me to do a presentation for their yearly training day for 6 adult day care centers - there were about 60 people there - OK - needles to say that I was a bit nervous about it. but once I got started I talked up a storm. I keept it simple - Told them who I was and my back ground - I talked about the mission and background and history of AWB. Then I showed them a number of clips from the website and we finished with a Q & A session - all in all 30 - 45 minutes. I had spend the money to get some tri folds made and I also had post cards with the readers digest version. I brought some paintings I had made with clients earlier that week at one of their centers and they could not beleive it, but I got a lot of OOHH and IIHHH.
I am hopeful that I will get some new business from this - and I will keep you posted.
Oh yes - I did mention the fundraiser - again they were in awe about the idea.
Regards
Sys
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.